Used to be super tanned when I was a kid because of all the exciting after school activities. Then,I grew to become super afraid of the sun once I got into college and I took extreme measures to make sure I could be fair, something I never could be when I was in high school. As I grew older, I became even more obsessed about having fair skin, that explains my RM1k over spending in Myeongdong last June to stock up on skincare products.
Anyway, point is, I’m quite obsessed when it comes to skincare and lately I’ve even been chatting with some friends on taking collagen to get that healthy, glowing, fair skin. However, since collagen’s gonna cost me a bomb, I’ll save that for the future when I turn 30.
Anywayyyyy, I got the chance to try out this skincare product from Japan! Thank God for people who dedicate their lives to beauty and technology for making it so much more effortless to get beautiful skin! Going to be doing a review here, haven’t done one of these in awhile aye?
Ladies and..(don’t think there’s any gentlemen around) more ladies, introducing the KOSE SEKKISEI LOTION MASK.
Let me show you how it’s done… I’m using a sample pack with the mask sheet soaked up in the goodness of the SEKKISEI lotion, but if you’re using the actual product, the sheet mask looks like a tablet before it’s soaked in with the lotion, simply pop the mask into the cap of the lotion and pour the lotion to let the sheet mask soak up before applying onto your skin. For the sample that I’m using..
1) Unfold the mask and place onto clean face for 5-10mins.
2) Remove Mask tap the excess into the skin until it is absorbed, I never waste a drop of essence and always make sure I get the best of it! No need to rinse it off btw.
3) Voila! Skin is now fair, radiant and translucent like SNOW.
Skin feels great after this pamper sesh! For your benefit, I’ve included some product information here
KOSE SEKKISEI LOTION MASK INFORMATION:
Deep translucency with the power of oriental plant extracts, even for dull skin. A lotion that creates fine-textured, hydrated “snow-white” skin.
1) Based on a “beautiful translucent skin recipe” containing items carefully selected out of approximately 100 types of oriental plants. A lotion that creates fine-textured, hydrated, translucent skin like snow, using the hydrating power of gentle oriental plant extracts.
2) Balances out the skin’s moisture levels, preventing dullness, roughness, and pimples caused by dryness, as well as redness caused by sunburn from sunlight, or by the sun’s reflection in snowy areas.
3) The cloudy white lotion blends instantly into the skin, just like melting snow, creating fine-textured, plump skin. With a refreshing, light sensation, the lotion leaves the surface of the skin feeling silky smooth, yet hydrated. Your skin regains its natural pure translucency down to your pores.
4) Can be used on your face, neck, body & mask.
So what are the secret ingredients in these babies that’s does the magic? This lotion contains mostly oriental plant extracts and here’s how they look like in their raw form
1) Coix Seed Extract – increases metabolism, whitens, moisturizes and prevents skin roughness.
2) Angelica Extract – contains disinfectant, has whitening and moisturizing effects.
3) Melothria (White Lotus) extract – suppresses melanin production has whitening effects on the skin.
With its brand name and history in the skincare line (KOSE was founded in 1946!), there’s no need to doubt the effectiveness quality of this product. Anyway, go try it out! You can get it from any KOSE counters. The SEKKISEI 200ml lotion is going for RM170 and 300ml for RM260, pretty great value for such a high quality product if you ask me. If you make a purchase from the counters, don’t forget to join their Miss Cinderella contest happening on their Facebook page, it rewards to be active on social media.
If you wanna be convinced before making that purchase, you’re in for some good news because I’m giving away some of these treasures today! Simple answer these questions (were you paying attention?) drop me your details and I’ll treat you to a sample of the mask. I’ve got 24 masks to be given away so have fun!
- What are the 3 main ingredients used in KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask?
- Name one of the benefits of the KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask.
Remember to include name and email address so I could get in touch with you. =)
Good things are meant to be shared! You’re welcome.
Did you like this? Share it: