michellezyenn : The Rising Star

You can’t beat me I’m a rockstar……in the making.

yes, my album will be out this December.

Watch out for my latest singles in this album, gosh I’ve put in so much hard work to it for the past few months! So excited that it’s finally coming to stores so soon!

So anyway, keep an eye out on my album “The Rising Star” featuring the popular tracks always on air on MichFM!  Here is the full list of songs featured in this debut album of mine. I did a lot of collaborations with the very talented musicians around me.

1. We should really be dancing.

2. Excuse me Mijel (ft Karen Kadazan)

3. We don’t need no alcohol (Michellezyenn vs DJ Pinky)

4. Moonwalk like we jaywalk

5. My bunneh lies over the ocean

6. Balls of beef

7. Snowflake, Snowflake (aka taro taro)

8. To psycho with love (ft Froggybroon)

9. Snag the whites (ft DJ Fresh)

10. Ears don’t lie (ft DJ Yuenny)

11. Layers of phat (ft Loopsinner)

12. Non spicy makeover (ft Nikilesh)

I hope you enjoy the songs!

pics credit to dustyhawk

[Disclaimer] btw disclaimers are so potong stim don’t you agree? This is a joke okay, I am not coming up with an album or whatever haha. MichFM however, is real, it’s only being aired in the Nuffnang Malaysia’s office though. teehee.

Did you like this? Share it:

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “michellezyenn : The Rising Star”

1. Jackie says:

HAHAH! I wan SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE :D :D

2. Goingkookies says:

wow.. this is pretty awesome stuff for u!

I like your song names.. cutesy.. edgy and catchy!! Hope the songs sound as good =)

3. fresh says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF MIJEL

and OI vhat is that song you’re collaborating with me on again?! *ULTIMATEGLARE

4. pinky says:

HAHAHAHA YOU HIGH ON WHAT? AND OUR SONGS… ISN’T IT SUPPOSE TO BE ‘ We NEED Alcohol? ” ahahha

5. joshuaongys says:

i wan buy ur album buthen when i read till u say its a joke i damn sad..

6. why no collaboration with Jestina Bieber leh??

7. (Jackie) Snowflake oh snowflake you make me taro my heart and soul to you. HAHAHA!

(Goingkookies) Hahaha! Thanks! If only this was for real!

(fresh) That is the your anthem man! Snag em one snag em all, we snag em whites, no kopiko!

(pinky) Hahaha it’s me saying no and saying want to it! That is why it’s michellezyenn vs Dj Pinky! :p

michellezyenn : I say NO (Pinky: Yes) NO (pinky: Yes) to alcohol in my system. Pinky : I say Yes (michellezyenn : NO) Yes (michellezyenn : NO) to alcohol in ma soul!

(Joshuaongys) Yan Soon don’t be sad I will sing for you and gib you free album when it’s out.

(Serge) We are from different genre. Very hard to collaborate. :P HAHAHAHA!

8. christock says:

MIJEL IS DAMN HOT I IS BIGGEST FAAAAAN!

9. (Tock) AWW! <3 YOU MUCH SO SUPPORTIVE! :D

10. KY says:

cheat one guitar hero!

11. mo says:

you almost had me fooled there for 1 second.

12. (KY) eh dunch burst my bubble liddis!

(Mo) Even if it is for real it’d be after you Mo, looking forward to your album! :D

13. spectre says:

argh I am your biggest fan please sign on my errrr . tee “Wa si ni lau pei* shirt so can i sell at ebay XD

14. Izz Latif says:

~urm~
    dis is my first time…
    but i really louve ur site
    (^^)

15. (spectre) Okayyy where would you like me to sign? :P

(Izz Latif) Thank you for your kind words! :)

16. download apk says:

Hi! I am oftentimes to blogging and i rattling realize your assemblage. The article has rattling peaks my stake. I am leaving to bookmark your position and resource checking for new information.